2008年5月4日 星期日

Final Writing Assignment

Before I doing the volunteer work, I was nerves about taking the job. I was worry about that I cannot do the work right, and cannot complete my work. And also, I never have a job before, and when the professor said that I should look this volunteer work as a real job, I knew that this is not a joke; which made me even more nerves.
After I finish this work, I realized that this is not just a work that I went every Friday. I actually learned something during this time. I know how different this society is; I know how people can be so different than each others. And I finally understand why those people need help, and why rich people can only get richer and richer. I use to hate homeless people, and also afraid of them a lot. But after this semester, I realized that they are not so different with us. And sometime, they are even more afraid of us than we do.
I think this volunteer work really changes me a lot, and there is probably only one thing which I didn’t change in my mind- I want to be a really rich person. In this way, I can help way more people out there.
I love this work and I believe I will do even more volunteer work in the future. This actually makes me think that my life finally means something.

沒有留言: